Our construction company served as the Construction Manager for this turn – key solution project: Internal renovation of a Residential Complex (400 sq.m.) and reconstruction of exterior surfaces of the whole building and the surrounding area (580 sq.m).
SOME OF THE TASKS THAT WE SUCCESSFULLY completed:
- Complete renovation of the exterior (Stotherm Vario Facade Insulation system) and interior surfaces as well as reconstruction of the surrounding area of the building. We repaired the facades of the building, and reconstructed the insulation. Reconstruction of building’s entire electromechanical infrastructure, as well as all the new interior decoration elements implementing the new design study.
- Oversee and direct construction from conception to completion (construction – commissioning and start-up).
- Liaising with officials of government departments and regulatory bodies.
- Serves as primary customer contact.
- Providing professional advice and guidance to client.
- Keeping control of project’s expenditure, ensuring it's within agreed budgets.
- Daily management of project multiple sub contractors.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs (material / labour).
- Planning site activities in detail, setting targets and accurately forecasting completion dates.
- Ensuring that Customer Service and Health and Safety is incorporated into every aspect of the process.