- PROJECT STATUS:
- Completed 2004
- Ministry of Environment Planning & Public Works –Special Service of Public Works for Greater Athens Area Sewerage & Sewage Treatment
- J/V AKTOR S.A. – ATHENA S.A. – PASSAVANT NOGGERATH PRODUCTS GmbH – GIOVANNI PUTIGNANO & FIGLI S.r.l.
Our construction company partially participated in the project management of this project: Design & Construction of Psyttalia Wastewater Biological Treatment – Phase B
SOME OF THE TASKS THAT WE SUCCESSFULLY completed:
- Completion on schedule and within budget of the sub – project undertaken.
- Completion of j/v Quality Assurance Manual.
- Reporting to Chief Executive on matters in relation to performance of the project against contract requirements.
- Encouraging continuous improvement through the measurement and reporting of the key operational aspects to senior manager.
- Providing specialist direction on unusual or difficult engineering issues.
- Liaising with client representatives, other professionals within design teams and contractors’ representatives during construction.
- Carrying out site visits and surveys.
- Monitoring and inspecting the work of sub contractors and other third parties.
- Ensuring that building regulations and any other regulatory body sign off is achieved.
- Ordering machinery and materials.
- Monitoring environmental protection measures & reporting of any hazards/incidents.
- Ensuring that all engineering activities are correctly costed and the complete design is delivered to the agreed budget.
- Management of j/v Quality Assurance Department.
If you can envision it, then we can build it. Contact Us
Tell us more about your project!